Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oct3rd-Oct-12th

This week in class on Tuesday we drew the model again. We did more short poses and I worked more on my posture and my drawing form. Im improving but only in small increments. We spent an hour talking about the abdominal muscles and taking notes.  I ran out of paper on Tuesday and had to buy more before the class on Thursday... Which I didn't make it too because I randomly got sick and was unable to even stand up. So Lyle stared at me from across the room while I sat on my futon and tried to gather the energy to walk to class. I think his face drooped a little when I ended up emailing the professor that I honestly couldnt stand. When I did finally stand I felt like I did after I had taken Vicodin after my surgery freshman year. I contemplated driving down but decided against that for the sake of everyone else. I don't know what else I can say, aside from Im kind of excited to start this project but a little leery because contour lines and I just don't see eye to eye. also because I have a tendency to get fed up with projects after a while and just give up. So I guess I will just have to buckle down and continue with this one. It would be very unfortunate to end this semester with no works that I want to claim. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment