Sunday, December 19, 2010

week of dec 1st

The first day back after break I realized that I forgot to bring Lyle back to school with me, so when we got time to work on our manikens during Tuesdays class I left and went to work on homework from another class. But I didn't end up going to class on Thursday because Wednesday the first I spent sixteen hours writhing and crying in pain- ten of which were spent in the Menomonie emergency room. I got home at 3:00 in the morning and spent the entire day on Vicodin and sleeping... So I wasn't able to walk to class. I spent the rest of the weekend in pain and on Vicodin. what a waste of a weekend. So then the next week I wasn't able to finish my shell drawing but that story is reserved for the next post. Basically this week I didn't accomplish anything... I was a vegetable. And my vegetable-like quality is seriously making it difficult for me to continue with this post... so I think instead of randomly rambling just to get enough words, I think I will just leave it at that. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment